This week we listen to We're In This Together three more FUCKING TIMES, as well as argue about the merits of The Perfect Drug and try to make our own remixes using Crazy Frog Bros and Sea of Sin by Depeche Mode. Pretty groundbreaking stuff, you guys! Oh, and we begin to discuss The Meathead Perspective, which Clare has been a fan of for far too long, and which she is way too excited to discuss. Buckle up!
Music videos of songs on this album:
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Trent Reznor has a hard time saying Trent Reznor
- Trent Reznor talks about The Fragile on Much Music and his hair looks real bad
- The Fragile Production Journals
- Crazy Frog Bros song (that we play on top of one of the songs)
- Depeche Mode's Sea of Sin (which we also play on top of one of the songs)
- Into the Void single in 8-bit
Clare's favorite relevant bits from The Meathead Perspective, this week:
- An introduction to Meathead "This Here's Fools Gold!"
- Meathead introduces us to NIN.com "Finally, A Reason To Use The Internet!"
- The Fragile is out! "Holy Crap, It's October!"
- "It Stinks!" - The post that Clare reads from in this episode
Moving forward, we hope to talk about The Meathead Perspective on the regular! Look forward to that! (And feel free to read some of the posts that aren't mentioned under "1999".)
You can tune into Trent Talk on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, & Stitcher, and you can find more Trent Talk on Twitter and Facebook, and get weird on Twitter with Clare, Cheya. If you love this show & wanna get more content, or just show some support, visit us on Patreon! Oh, and check out all of the other shows we do!