We're wrapping up one of the most important NIN albums of all time: The Fragile.
In this week's episode, Cheya has had too much coffee, Clare doesn't want to talk about death, and we explore a lot of the possible deeper meanings behind some of these great (and not so great) lyrics. We also check in with our favorite Icelandic cutie.
We also amend something we said in the last episode regarding Trent's age. We made a whoopsies and said he was 60. Not sure HOW we made that mistake, but don't fear, for he is 50.
Here are some links for things discussed in this episode:
- Friday Night Rock Show Interview (at the top of the episode)
- For a list of the pedals used and their cute names, scroll forever down this page
- Cheya's favorite ManBreak song
- All is Full of Love by Björk
- Justin Timberlake on SNL doing Single Ladies
Music videos of songs from this video: